Millbrook Methodist Church, Millbrook, Cornwall

Church Building

Situated at the centre of the village, the Methodist Chapel in Millbrook opened in 1873 and is a typically large Victorian legacy with plenty of seats and a large gallery supported by two pillars.

Built with Cornish granite and with a pulpit and pews made from pine, it is bright and attractive inside and well-cared for by the congregation. The pipe organ is in an apse behind the pulpit and choir stalls making the building a good example of its type and worthy of its Grade II listing.

The minister's vestry is located at the back of the chapel, and there is a hall alongside the chapel which is used for coffee mornings. The Sunday School rooms to the rear were opened alongside the main building in 1960.

Please clink on the thumbnails below to see bigger photos of the church.